Feb 22 to Feb 23, 2020
Important Information and Rules for Use of Both Complexes:
• Pets/Dogs are NOT permitted anywhere on the Complex properties (with the exception of service animals with proper identification). Ensure your player’s parents/guardians are aware of this rule.
• Fields are available only ½ hour prior to your game start. Please do not go on the field any earlier than this.
• There is a very costly underground irrigation system running throughout the entire Ivor Dent Sports Park. This means that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can be staked or pinned into the ground/grass such as pop up tents, umbrellas, etc. Please ensure your spectators are aware of this as teams will be held responsible for the cost of any damage caused to the system if they or their spectators are caught with items pinned into the ground.
• All cigarette butts and garbage (including decomposable items) must be disposed of properly. Please either place all garbage into one of the provided receptacles or take it home with you to dispose of. Teams will be held responsible for the cost of cleaning up any garbage left behind from their team or their spectators.
• Sunflower seeds are strictly prohibited. Teams and spectators are not permitted to have them anywhere on the Complex premises. An administration fee may be issued to the team for violating this rule.
• Goal nets and all required flags will already be on site and set up for you. No need to bring your own.
• Parking is enforced by by-law. Please ensure you are parking in designated spaces only. Please do not park anywhere on the grass, field areas, driveways or roadways.
• Please do not warm up or practice on any other field other than the one you are assigned to.
• Children who are at the Complex but are not playing MUST be supervised at all times by an adult.